Welcome To St Elizabeth of the Trinity Parish
This Parish is the merger of 3 Churches in North Haven, CT.
St. Barnabas Church, St. Therese Church and St. Frances Cabrini Church
To join our parish please fill in form below or email the parish office
The Parish Community of St. Elizabeth of the Trinity
aspires to be a family of faith, united in the church's mission to make disciples by proclaiming in word and action - the joy of the gospel, especially to those most in need of God's love and mercy.
Saturday Mass - 5:00 pm
Sunday Mass - 9:30 am
ST. FRANCES CABRINI CHURCH
Sunday Mass - 8:00 am
ST THERESE CHURCH
Saturday Mass - 4:00 pm
Sunday Mass - 11:00 am
DAILY MASSES at ST. BARNABAS CHURCH
Monday - Friday 8:00 am
- Rev. Michael Santiago, Pastor
- Rev. Joseph Napolitano, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Ronnie Bicknell, Social Justice
- Deacon Steve Bilodeau, Marriage Preparation
- Deacon Ernie Scrivani, Pastoral Services
- Marie Barecchia, Parish Secretary / Facility Manager
- Sharon Ricciardelli, Parish Secretary / Bookkeeper
- Nursery School Director, Michele Adinolfi, Nursery School Director
- Faith Formation Director Patsy Glenn, Faith Formation Director
- Parish Office General Inbox, Office
The Rosary - This site plays music
Please Note: Any bulletin submission, please email the info by Tuesdays at 11:00am to: [email protected]
St. Elizabeth of the Trinity Choir
St. Elizabeth of the Trinity Choir will sing at the 9:30 am Mass at St. Barnabas on November 17th .
Deacon Ernie Scrivani Homily on St Therese of Lisieux
Divine Renovation Interview with Father Mallon
To Join our Parish please fill out form completly
Note: All volunteers are urged to be Virtus Trained, please contact Patsy Glenn to sign up for the next training class.
Festival Carnival 2020
The Dates of our Next Festival Carnival are June 24, 25, 26 & 27 2020
Keep checking with us for more Information.